Education for Health Care Providers
The New Mexico Kidney Foundation is proud to offer the Dental Scholarship Program. The program will assist patients who require dental work before receiving a dental clearance for kidney transplant. Many New Mexicans do not have dental insurance, which can prevent those in kidney failure from receiving a kidney transplant.
New Mexico Kidney Foundation supports and promotes education programs for providers who care for patients affected with kidney disease. If your medical organization is interested in having a talk about renal diseases, please contact us. Talks are scheduled for free, there may be a minimal cost for programs given for educational credits (CEU).
13th Annual Southwest Nephrology Symposium
- Upcoming 13th annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium (Online via Zoom), February 2021
- 12th Annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, February 2020
- 11th Annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, February 23, 2019
- 10thAnnual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, February 24, 2018
- 9th Annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, January 28, 2017
- ACL Acoma Hospital educational presentation – June and September 2017