Education for Providers
New Mexico Kidney Foundation supports and promotes education programs for providers who care for patients affected with kidney disease. If your medical organization is interested in having a talk about renal diseases, please contact us. Talks are scheduled for free, there may be a minimal cost for programs given for educational credits (CEU).
The following are presentations for health care providers:
- Upcoming 12th Annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, February 2020 **Register Now**
- 11th Annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, February 23, 2019
- 10thAnnual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, February 24, 2018
- 9th Annual Nephrology Nursing Symposium, January 28, 2017
- ACL Acoma Hospital educational presentation – June and September 2017